Client NameHeritage Properties, Inc. & The Cordish Company
Located in the heart of Towson, this $85M redevelopment project includes a 16-screen, 3,400-seat theatre, 7 independent restaurants, and an 850-space parking garage. DMW provided County development and permit processing, civil engineering, land planning, landscape architecture, and survey services for this infill development, designing around and preserving the Shealey Family Cemetery where several of Towson’s earliest settlers are buried.
• Public roads, curb/gutter, sidewalk, resurfacing improvements
• Roadway drainage systems, stormwater management, sediment control design
• Landscape Planting and Hardscape Treatments
• Parking bays and pedestrian refuge islands
• ADA compliance coordination
• Baltimore County Development Process and Entitlements