This 12-acre mixed-use residential and marina development is located near the headwaters of the Middle River in eastern Baltimore County. Redevelopment of this Chesapeake Bay Critical Area site included a 132-slip marina and 47 townhome condominiums. In addition to land planning, site civil, and survey services, DMW navigated this quality waterfront project through Critical Area Law, tidal wetland permitting, and local zoning and development reviews.
• Site Civil Engineering
• Boundary, Topographic, and Bathymetric Surveys
• Landscape, Hardscape, & Bioretention Area Planting Plans
• Environmental Compliance and Permitting
• Construction Period Services, As-Builts and Close-Outs
• Baltimore County Development & Zoning Processes and Entitlements