Client NameBroadmead, Inc.
SectorSenior Living/Continuing Care
Since its inception in the 1970’s, DMW has been an integral part of Broadmead’s genesis and multiple expansions over the past five decades. As the campus’ first civil engineer, surveyor, and landscape architect of record, DMW provided the initial community planning, layout, and design. Currently part of Broadmead’s Master Planning Team, DMW is designing and delivering plans for a major expansion of this continuing care retirement community including an expanded Community Center, new independent living residences, expanded assisted living, skilled nursing and dementia care, as well as site amenities, expanded parking, and a newly designed York Road access.
• Master Planning
• Site Civil Engineering
• Boundary, Topographic Surveys, and Record Plat
• Landscape, Hardscape, & Bioretention Area Planting Plans
• Environmental Compliance and Permitting
• Construction Period Services
• Baltimore County Development & Zoning Processes and Entitlements