SURVEY TECHNICIAN (TOWSON OFFICE)
As the Survey Technician, you will devote your time, energy, and highly organized skills to the team along with an open-mind and a strong desire to learn and incorporate your developed skills. As the Survey Technician, you will support the survey team to create a high quality project on and on budget. The Survey Technician will be responsible for downloading and processing of field data files and creating various survey products including topographic surveys, boundary surveys, record plats, easement plats, and other day-today surveying tasks Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- At least 3 years of Land Surveying Experience;
- High School Diploma/GED required – CST Certification and/or a 2 year degree is preferred;
- Experience with AutoCAD and Carlson computational software needed – familiarity with Microstation and In-Roads a plus;
- Strong math skills with proficiency with Geometry and Trigonometry a plus;
- Ability to provide direction and instructions to field crew and clearly communicate field needs;
- Must be able to read site plans and have strong ability to pay attention to detail;
- May be subject to background check, fingerprinting, completing safety programs, and drug testing.
We know that your compensation is not the only consideration when investing your time and talent at work. You are unique in every way.
It is the policy of Daft-McCune-Walker, Inc. (DMW) to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated or other covered veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, DMW will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.