SURVEY PARTY CHIEF
We are hiring for the role of Survey Crew Chief in DMW’s Frederick and Towson offices. The applicant will be directly responsible for leading a survey crew in various types of surveying tasks to include Boundary establishments, Transportation surveys, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, topographic, planimetric, and limited bathymetric surveys, RTK based GPS operations, and various construction related stakeout tasks in support of land development, stream restoration, and other construction support. The position is full-time and you will have a company truck for transportation purposes.
- 3 years of experience as a survey Party Chief.
- Ability to clearly communicate field activities to office management and to train field staff.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing to drive company vehicle.
- Ability to pass background check, fingerprinting, drug testing and safety programs.
- Knowledge of Trimble surveying systems a plus (robotics, GPS, and data collectors).
- Ability to travel and stay out of town (within-state travel).
- Knowledge and experience with SHA surveying standards.
It is the policy of Daft-McCune-Walker, Inc. (DMW) to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated or other covered veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, DMW will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.