SURVEY PARTY CHIEF (FREDERICK OFFICE)
We are hiring for the role of Survey Crew Chief in DMW’s Frederick office. The applicant will be directly responsible for leading the field crew in various types of surveys to include boundary establishments, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, topographic, planimetric, and limited bathymetric surveys, static, and RTK based GPS operations and data collection, and construction related stakeout. The position is full-time.
- 5 years of experience as a survey instrument operator or field crew member;
- Ability to clearly communicate field activity;
- Valid driver’s license in good standing to drive company vehicle;
- Ability to pass background check, fingerprinting, drug testing and safety programs;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Microstation is a plus.
It is the policy of Daft-McCune-Walker, Inc. (DMW) to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated or other covered veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, DMW will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.