PROJECT COORDINATOR (TOWSON OFFICE)
As the Project Coordinator, you will devote your time, energy, and highly organized skills to the team along with an open-mind and a strong desire to learn and incorporate your developed skills. As the Project Coordinator, you will support the engineering team both administratively and technically. The Project Coordinator will be involved with projects from start to finish including setting up schedules, assisting with project budgets, compiling property research, preparation and processing of permit applications and county agreements, becoming a county liaison, and assisting with project construction administrative and closeout services. The Project Coordinator will also be responsible for tracking DMW’s plans, documents and permits through processing and approvals with various municipalities. Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- At least 2 years of professional office experience, preferably with a Civil Engineering design firm or construction related experience;
- High School Diploma/GED required – Associates/Bachelors Degree is a plus;
- Basic Knowledge and Understanding of drawings and specifications is a plus;
- Interpersonal skills necessary to develop and maintain effective and appropriate relationships with regulatory agencies, clients and internal staff members;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel and Power Point – knowledge of BlueBeam is a plus;
- Basic mathematical functions;
- Possess a valid driver’s license and required transportation to and from the office
We know that your compensation is not the only consideration when investing your time and talent at work. You are unique in every way.
It is the policy of Daft-McCune-Walker, Inc. (DMW) to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated or other covered veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, DMW will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.