CIVIL ENGINEER (TOWSON OFFICE)
This is an outstanding opportunity for Civil Engineers who are looking to advance their career. DMW is seeking Civil Engineers with at least 4-years of experience in land development engineering and design projects including Residential, Commercial, Institutional, and Industrial. Responsibilities include producing and processing private and public engineering site design, overseeing CAD production of plan sets and project specifications, and providing direction to CAD staff and designers.
- BS in Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- Professional Engineer Licensure;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D;
- Knowledge of latest MD Standards for Soil Erosion, and Sediment Control and MD Stormwater Management regulations, latest MD Department of the Environment SWM Design Manual, TR-55, TR-20, HEC-RAS computer models;
- Ability to self-manage design tasks, budgets and deadlines.
It is the policy of Daft-McCune-Walker, Inc. (DMW) to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated or other covered veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, DMW will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.