CIVIL ENGINEER – ENTRY LEVEL (FREDERICK)
DMW’s Frederick office is seeking Civil Engineers for entry level position. This is an outstanding opportunity for recent civil engineer graduates who are looking to start their career in land development engineering and design projects including Residential, Commercial, Institutional and Industrial. Responsibilities include the production and processing of private and public engineering site design including layout, grading, sediment control, stormwater management, road, water, sanitary sewer, storm drain, open space, zoning accessibility and permitting.
- BS in civil engineering or equivalent;
- Basic Proficiency in AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D;
- Basic knowledge of TR-55, TR-20 and Hec-Ras computer models;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to read site plans;
- Problem-Solving Ability;
- Ability to self-manage design tasks and deadlines;
- Self-motivation with ability to accept direction;
- Flexible with ability to adapt changing assignments and multiple priorities.
It is the policy of Daft-McCune-Walker, Inc. (DMW) to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated or other covered veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, DMW will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.