At DMW, we strongly believe in providing the highest quality of work possible for our clients while striving to create the most sustainable solutions possible. Therefore, we are always looking for the highest quality talent to join our team. Our dynamic atmosphere is the perfect place for all levels of professionals looking to be challenged.
Working at DMW means:
- You are in charge of your career – The sky is the limit for growth at DMW. You are able to mold your position to your strengths and what you want to do. We encourage you to get involved in different aspects of the firm and to show us your stuff!
- Team atmosphere – All of our departments work together intimately to ensure we approach each project with a holistic perspective. This approach to project development fosters an environment where you develop a personal relationship with your co-workers in addition to a professional relationship.
- Professional Development - Employee development is key to our success. DMW encourages employees to take advantage of various educational tools provided to them by the firm to help advance themselves professionally and personally. In addition, our senior leadership is constantly providing mentorship to staff to allow them, as well as our clients, to be as successful as possible.
Overview of Benefits:
Healthcare & Insurance Benefits
- Choice of two healthcare plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group Insurance Accounts
- Accident & Disability Insurance Plans
- Retirement 401K
- Performance Bonus Plan
- Paid Time Off (Plus your Birthday)
- Official Holidays Observed
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Registration
- Company Functions
Equal Employment Opportunity: It is the policy of Daft-McCune-Walker, Inc. (DMW) to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated or other covered veteran, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, DMW will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.